Saturday, November 1, 2008

BLOG 1: Part 1 (First day on set)

Hi Fans!

To all of you who don't know me my name is Grace Facer and I play Sue Storm in the movie

"Fantastic Four".

More about my character: Sue Storm, also known as Invisible Woman is a character created by Marvel Comics. She has many Powers and abilities such as of course, turning invisible and being able to see others that are invisible and turn others invisible. She can also create forcefields which are invisible to others but are extremely powerful.


Here's a list of the other actors/actresses that are also starring in "Fantastic Four" and their roles in the movie:




Ioan Gruffudd - Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic
Michael Chiklis - Ben Grimm/The Thing
Chris Evans - Johnny Storm/Human Torch
Julian McMahon - Victor von Doom/Doctor Doom





and of course.. ME, playing Sue Storm/Invisible Woman !


It was so much fun working with the cast and crew on set but today I was extremely NERVOUS meeting them all because they are such great actors and actresses. I was completely ...




It was such a priviledge to work with such amazing people!


As today was my first day of filming on set of "Fantastic Four" I started getting really anxious.


I'd been learning my script for quite a while before we actually started filming but I still forgot some of my lines in the first couple of takes! It was embaressing at first but then I just laughed it off.


One of my favourite scenes, because it was hilarious shooting, is a scene where Fantastic Four are on Brooklyn Bridge and I had to turn invisible so I had to take off my clothes and soon enough I became visible again so I was standing there in my underwear! It was a really fun scene to shoot and surprisingly after a while I was comfortable with the whole cast and crew seeing me in my underwear! The best part about this scene that you'll probably be surprised to know is that we didn't actually film it on Brooklyn Bridge! The background is all done by the great Special effects Team, but you wouldn't even know the difference! It was shot in a parking lot and the background was added later.


My favourite scene in the whole movie is the last battle scene with Dr. Doom. There is lots of action and it was fun shooting. There were also a lot of special effects used, like when Dr. Doom is strangling me while I'm invisible. The finished product turned out GREAT!


Hope you all will enjoy the movie when it comes out in cinemas ..
Keep checking back for more about the movie and Sue Storm!

No comments: